Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Open Letter to New Testament Students

J.R. Daniel Kirk is assistant professor of New Testament at Fuller Theological Seminary. He is also a fellow biblioblogger who regularly posts on his blog Storied Theology.

Yesterday he posted an open letter to his New Testament Students who are about to begin their biblical studies course. What he says to his students articulates the very things that I want to say to my current and future students.

Please do visit Daniel's blog, read his letter and let him know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. That was my experience. I came with stuph I thought I knew, but within a very short time I found that I really didn't know much. Thanx to folks like you I did find enrichment and a deeper commitment to the Lord of the text.

    ReplyDelete