Saturday, June 2, 2012

BibleWorks 20th Birthday: Sign up to win a free copy of BibleWorks 9

I got an email Friday from Jim Barr and the BibleWorks team announcing a celebration of their 20th year. I have been using BibleWorks for about ten years now and think it is the best Bible software available, hands down. When my students at Ashland ask me what they should buy I tell them BibleWorks.

As part of the celebration you have an opportunity to win a copy of BibleWorks 9. Go to their celebration website and tell them in exactly 20 words why you need a copy of BibleWorks and you may be one of the two lucky winners. I am still using version 8 and might enter the contest myself.

Enter here. 

Good luck!


  1. Dr. Byron, please tell ATS to stop suggesting Logos. Bibleworks is way better. I wish I would have purchased that instead. thanks for the link!

  2. I happen to like Logos....its a bit bulky but it does a lot that BW does not. They are both great packages, you just have to know their strength and weaknesses and what you need.