Monday, June 4, 2012

Around the Blogosphere

I am home this week trying to get a number of projects done before I start my the research/writing part of my sabbatical. Since I don't have anything thoughtful to say or report today, I thought I would provide some links to some posts from my colleagues.

Allan Bevere, who teaches theology here at Ashland has a post analyzing the recent death of a snake handler in West Virginia. Allan helps us think through just what we should do with that annoying ending in Mark 16.

Wyndy Corbin Reuschling, who teaches ethics at Ashland, has a post on people watching and the theological rumblings it causes with her.

Finally, Scot McKnight, who doesn't teach at Ashland but should, provides the top ten reasons to attend seminary. Scot is moving to Northern Seminary in the fall to teach future leaders.

Happy Monday.

1 comment: