Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Biblical World Celebrates Two Years!

Today is the Biblical World's blogiversary!

Two years ago I began this blog on a whim. My first post described it as something of an experiment. At the time I was not sure how often I would post and if anybody would even read it. Since then I have tried to post five days a week and discovered that I enjoy blogging. I have posted 686 times and received over 390,000 visitors. I suspect I will break the 400,000 mark by the end of July.

Blogging is a lot of work and I sometimes wonder if it is all worth it. Then I hear a comment from someone about the blog and how much they enjoy it. These comments encourage me to keep blogging.

So many thanks to all my readers. I am glad you enjoy the blog and I look forward to another year. Who knows, maybe we will break the one million mark this year.

7 comments:

  1. Kudos! I, too, am enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd Blogiversary, The Biblical World! Your blog has expanded my thinking and gives me new thoughts to ponder; and sometimes it makes me delightedly laugh out loud! May you have many more insightful words to post in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have persisted and prevailed. Well done, fellow blogger, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, and do keep blogging. The world, and the blogosphere especially, needs people who know what they are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to the Biblical World! You are appreciated! :-)

    ReplyDelete