Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some Links for the New Year

I took a ten day hiatus from blogging. This is the first time I have done this since beginning this blog. I kept up  on what was going on in "blogdom," but didn't feel compelled to post anything. I suppose we all need a break.

I am getting ready to begin teaching again after having a six month period of study leave graciously granted to me by the seminary. So in the next few days I suspect I will gear up again and begin posting on a more regular basis.

In the mean time here are some links to to some posts I noticed while I was away.

Helen Bond's "Ten things I learned about Jesus while writing a book about him" is an excellent read.

Ben Blackwell has a good post on Christocentrism has become Christomonism. Ben rightly asks, what has happened to the Spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment